The masterminds behind Craft, Pastaio and Sardine have brought Palatino, a new Stevie Parle restaurant drawing inspiration from the rich culinary history of Rome. Palatino takes advantage of the Italian city's long history of fusing different cultures within its cuisine, with influences from the middle…
Aperitivo Moments with Martini Riserva & Palatino
with Palatino & Martini Riserva Speciale
Saturday 4th & 11th August, 1pm
4 drinks, a vegetarian feast - £25pp
Stevie Parle's Roman restaurant in Clerkenwell, Palatino has teamed up with Martini Riserva Speciale for a series of vegetarian feasts in August with matched Aperitivo cocktails .
Inspired by leisurely, long Summer lunches and the aperitivo style of drinking, Stevie and Martini have put together a feast of a menu which puts vegetables and lighter dishes centre-stage - to be passed around the communal table and enjoyed by all with a chilled glass in hand.
The meal starts with a glass of Martini Premium Prosecco on arrival accompanied by stacks of focaccia on beautifully dressed tables. Plates and plates of delicious vegetarian antipasti will follow with salads, lighter dishes, more focaccia and a delicious cianfotta to finish.
Over the course of the meal, Martini will serve guests a signature Negroni, a Martini Riserva Speciale & Tonic and a signature Sbagliato.
All guests will also receive an exclusive, A2 sized poster from Martini's heritage artwork collection.
'Martini Premium Prosecco'
'Martini Signature Negroni'
Farinata, Grilled Red Peppers & Marjoram
Mozzarella, Capezzana Olive Oil
Fresh Borlotti Beans, Tomatoes
Grilled Peaches & Ricotta
Watermelon, Ricotta Salata & Tomato
'Martini Riserva Speciale Ambrato & Tonic'
(Courgette, Peppers, Potatoes, Onions, Tomatoes, Garlic, Basil, & Olive Oil)
'Martini Riserva Speciale Sbagliato'
Tickets for the event cost just £25 per person + booking fee to include all of the food listed above and 4 drinks per person.
A non alcoholic drink will be provided on request.
The lunches will begin at 1pm with the event expected to finish at approximately 3-3:30pm.
For all tickets please purchase online on this listing and for any questions please contact Palatino directly by email here
Aperitivo Moments with Palatino & Martini
Enjoy a vegetarian feast with four signature Martini serves at Palatino
|13:00 - 15:30||£25.00|
71, Central Street, EC1V 8AB
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.