Kindred is a top-notch venue space in London, meetings to corporate events, weddings to private dining, from huge parties to small gatherings. Their recent refurbishment makes Kindred the perfect place to visit for a bottomless brunch with friends in their beer garden, or a delicious meal alongside live…
The Small Business Owner Meet Up
- No reviews.
Small Business Owners Meet Up
As an independent business ourselves, we love helping others thrive. Let us help you be the best business owner you can be and make your journey a bit easier, less lonely, and much more fun.
Take a break from the endless Zoom chats, awkward phone calls, and inconsistent emails, and join us for a casual networking event, hosted by Kindred. We are so excited to welcome you into the space and help you connect with other small business owners at Kindred. Finally! A chance to connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs IRL rather than on a URL.
Over the last 2 years, we have been running unique events focused on bringing people together in and around London. This event is open to all, including those who are members of Kindred, people who have been to Kindred before, and new friends.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT OUR SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS MEETUP
Set in our stunning Kindred Members space, The Hall, we will gather groups of 6, rotating around to help you connect with everyone. With food and drinks available to purchase, our very own Events Director hosting, Kindred’s Meetups are never an awkward situation. Let us break the ice, while you can enjoy learning from the Kindred Community.
RSVP Below! This event is entirely free and open to everyone. No membership is required!
Happy Hour: 2 cocktails for £12, 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
+ 8 PM to 9 PM for members. Find out about membership here.
During the event you can enjoy our 'London Fusion' menu, celebrating diverse flavours and ingredients that come from different communities across our city.
We believe in making food that tastes best when shared, crafted with the finesse and care of an accomplished chef. Our rotating menu is curated by our head chef, Romulo Silva.
Please be mindful of guests and refrain from making too much noise during performances. There will be small breaks in-between, and we suggest arriving early if you would like to enjoy a delicious meal before the event takes place.
LEARN MORE ABOUT KINDRED
Kindred is a members' club focused on community and human connection
We are reimagining how a members’ club can function as the center point of our city lives: where we work, play, and seek community. Work here, eat here, celebrate here, and most importantly, connect with the people here.
||17:30 - 19:00||Free admission|
|Non - Members||17:30 - 19:00||Free admission|
Bradmore House, Queen Caroline Street, W6 9BW
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.