Kindred is a top-notch venue space in London, meetings to corporate events, weddings to private dining, from huge parties to small gatherings. Their recent refurbishment makes Kindred the perfect place to visit for a bottomless brunch with friends in their beer garden, or a delicious meal alongside live…
Live Fridays | Jessie Waddilove Band
- No reviews.
Open To All, Free For Members
Breathing life back into West London with live music.
** Jessie Waddilove Band **
Jessie is a bright young emerging singer songwriter with a powerful yet soulful voice, she has excellent stage presence and is passionate about performing outstanding music. Her impressive covers set includes classic and modern numbers sure to entertain.
Accompanied by her very talented band - Darragh on drums, Hector on bass, Naosan on keys and Max on guitar.
Happy Hour: 2 cocktails for £12, 5 PM to 7 PM
+ 7 PM to 8 PM for members.
Doors open at 7 PM, Music from 7:30 PM.
Purchase your tickets below
This event is open to all!
Please note, for our live events you will be able to purchase entry tickets which will cover seating and standing. Seating will be on a first come, first serve basis so if you would like to secure a table with your party, we would suggest you show up when doors open.
Member’s tickets will have a table served from 7pm - 7:30pm, after 7:30pm if you have not shown up, your table will be re-allocated. Membership card will be required to be shown on the door and membership ID number to be presented at check out.
The Cellar and beer garden showcases our signature ‘London Fusion’ menu, celebrating diverse flavours and colourful ingredients from different communities across our city.
We believe in making food that tastes best when shared, crafted with the finesse and care of an accomplished chef. Our rotating menu is curated by our head chef, Romulo Silva.
Please provide Membership Number when Buying ticket / Membership ID at the door.
|19:00 - 23:00||Free admission|
Seats are on a first come, first serve basis. If all tables / seats are taken, these will be standing tickets. If you would like to come in a group, please feel free to book under the same name.
|19:00 - 23:00||£8.00|
|Kay||19:00 - 23:00||£8.00|
Bradmore House, Queen Caroline Street, W6 9BW
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.