Chef and foodie extraordinaire Stevie Parle has opened a cocktail bar and all-day eatery in collaboration with acclaimed designer Tom Dixon. Craft London is a three floor extravaganza with a cafe space, restaurant, stunning cocktail bar and shop. The physique of this restaurant bar space takes on…
Harvest Festival 28th September
- No reviews.
- Craft London
FEAST #6 "HARVEST FESTIVAL"
Thursday 28th September, from 6pm
Our September Feast sees us present a proper harvest festival here at Craft. For the first time, we're joining all the tables together, decking Craft out in all things Harvest and inviting people down for the biggest menu we've ever cooked with over 10 dishes being served up across the tables.
Ana and Stevie have put everything into this - it's going to be our biggest ever feast and features some truly wonderful Harvest dishes - celebrating all the summer produce we've taken in from across the British Isles. Expect dishes of Game terrine, Whole roasted brill, Pork rack of rips with Craft London honey & fermented honey glaze, Grilled sweetcorn, Tempura mushrooms and lots more.
Desserts feature the best foraged berries and our friends at Balvenie are throwing in digestifs on the house alongside Craft London petit fours
Dave and Michael are working on new cocktails and wines for the night and Stevie and his team will be there too, eating alongside you and joining in the harvest fun. All persons are welcome.
View the menu above and book using the calendar - we'll continue to release more info in the coming days & weeks too.
See you then,
ABOUT THURSDAY FEASTS
For the last two years, Stevie Parle and the team have been smoking, pickling and curing, we’ve had our first honey harvest and the Kitchen Gardens are fully up and running.
Now it’s time for a new project: Thursday FEASTS.
Each month we join forces with some of Britain's best suppliers or top chefs to create a unique one-off tasting menu with wine-pairings, house cocktails made using home made ingredients and cheeses from Neal’s Yard.
The dinner's are always £45 per person and include a cocktail to-start and all the food.
28th September - Harvest
19th October - Whisky
23rd November - St Andrews
Peninsula Square, SE10 0SQ
North Greenwich (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.