Market Hall Fulham is the first of a new generation of British food halls, located in the heart of Fulham Broadway. They have taken a building with a hundred-year history – an Edwardian Underground station – and transformed it into a spectacular food and drink destination. They’re spreading their…
Love Brunch New Year's Eve Party
We're throwing a party with our friends at Market Hall, Fulham to celebrate the new year! Check out some of our previous parties here > www.vimeo.com/lovebrunch
Love Brunch resident DJ's will spin all night long and we will be serving food from our favourite street food traders.
Line-Up: James Levey - Cameron Jack - Jack Osman
We will be serving a selection of canapés and running a drinks reception on the house from 7-8pm to get the party started thanks to our partners Grey Goose vodka and Moet Champagne.
Love Brunch is a members only concept. Members are able to share the password for tickets with friends to purchase tickets and tables but a member must be present to gain entry when arriving at the event or come to get their guests in. No member present = no entry.
Tickets – Ticket prices will vary depending on when you purchase.
Tables – Tables will carry a minimum spend on the day and be bottle service only.
We look forward to seeing you. Remember our events are for members and their guests only.
Hit up our website, welovebrunch.com to apply for membership and purchase tickets to the event.
Any questions, drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Team LB x
* Tickets are non refundable. Re sale is strictly forbidden and all guests will require ID.
Market Hall Fulham, 472 Fulham Road, SW6 1BY
Fulham Broadway (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.