The newest rooftop bar in the City of London. Elevate to the 14th floor of Dorsett City Hotel in Aldgate and experience the breathtaking views of London's most iconic skyline. Explore the rooftop terrace and cast your eyes upon the fantastic views of Tower Bridge, the Shard, the Walkie Talkie, the Gherkin…
Soleil Blanc Summer Closing Party with Moet & Chandon
London's favourite rooftop party at the stunning Jin Bo Law sky bar returns for one last sunset sessions party.
Come and join us on Sunday 2nd October for the big summer finalé, sponsored by: Moet & Chandon 🥂
Music through the day & night will be open format, catering for all tastes and ages.
DJ'S - Harty (The Hangout // Jin Bo Law resident) // Sian Karleusa (Libertine // Sheesh) // Guy D'Angelo (Cafe De Paris)
PERFORMANCES & SUNSET FIRE SHOW - LINA DA SILVA
Each ticket includes a complimentary welcome cocktail on entry to the rooftop bar courtesy of Moet & Chandon
Dress code: Smart / Chic (Dress to impress, no effort no entry, Smart trainers okay)
Standing Ticket (No Table)
Entry only for one person with a free welcome cocktail from 4pm, last entry is 6pm!
|16:00 - 22:00||£20.00|
Table for 2 people
entry and seating for 2 people with 2 free welcome cocktails from 4pm, last entry is 6pm!
|16:00 - 22:00||£60.00|
Table for 4 people
entry and table for 4 people with 4 free welcome cocktails from 4pm, last entry is 6pm!
|16:00 - 22:00||£120.00|
Table for 6 people
entry and table for 6 people with 6 free welcome cocktails from 4pm, last entry is 6pm!
|16:00 - 22:00||£180.00|
Table for 8 people
entry and table for 8 people with 8 free welcome cocktails from 4pm, last entry is 6pm!
|16:00 - 22:00||£240.00|
Dorsett City, 9 Aldgate High Street, EC3N 1AH
City of London
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.