The newest rooftop bar in the City of London. Elevate to the 14th floor of Hotel Saint in Aldgate and experience the breathtaking views of London's most iconic skyline. Explore the rooftop terrace and cast your eyes upon the fantastic views of Tower Bridge, the Shard, the Walkie Talkie, the Gherkinand…
Soleil Blanc Christmas Special
Join us for a night of music and festive entertainment as London's favourite rooftop party celebrates Christmas at the stunning Jin Bo Law skybar, sponsored by our good friends at Moet & Chandon 🥂
The venue will be dressed in a winter theme, with breath taking panoramic views of the city from 14 floors above street level, providing plenty of amazing photo opportunities and Christmas vibes.
General admission: tickets are £25 per person and include a free welcome cocktail upon arrival.
VIP Tables: tickets are £35 per person and include a free welcome cocktail each, your own area & table service Tables of 2, 4 or 6 available
Please note: Bookings of 6 people and above MUST be mixed group male/female in line with Jin Bo Law in house policy.
DRESS CODE: SMART & GLAM - NO EFFORT NO ENTRY!!!
LAST ENTRY: Midnight... Please arrive well before midnight to avoid queuing.
Table for 2 people
Entry and VIP table for 2 people incl a welcome cocktail each. Last entry is midnight
|22:30 - 02:30||£70.00|
Table for 4 people
Entry and VIP table for 4 people incl a welcome cocktail each. Last entry is midnight
|22:30 - 02:30||£140.00|
Table for 6 people
Entry and VIP table for 6 people incl a welcome cocktail each. Last entry is midnight
|22:30 - 02:30||£210.00|
MALE Standing Ticket
Entry for one male with a free welcome cocktail. Last entry is MIDNIGHT.
|22:30 - 02:30||£20.00|
FEMALE Standing Ticket
entry for one female from 10:30pm, free welcome cocktail, last entry midnight!
|22:30 - 02:30||£20.00|
Hotel Saint, 9 Aldgate High Street, EC3N 1AH
City of London
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.