The newest rooftop bar in the City of London. Elevate to the 14th floor of Dorsett City Hotel in Aldgate and experience the breathtaking views of London's most iconic skyline. Explore the rooftop terrace and cast your eyes upon the fantastic views of Tower Bridge, the Shard, the Walkie Talkie, the Gherkin…
SKYLINE SESSIONS Ft. DANIEL SEHNAWI
- No reviews.
- Jin Bo Law
Lose your inhibitions at Skyline Sessions
Self-taught and self-created,
have been living in London for over 10 years, his dedication to music created a distinctive signature sound. A perfect balance achieved between traditional influences and contemporary sounds inspired from his middle eastern & Latin cultural background.
Holding a residency in Mortimer House private members club, playing regularly at Galvin at Windows Hilton Park Lane and successfully performed in past in vibrant venues such as Home House private members club, L'Oscar Hotel , Jin Bo Law Skybar , W Hotel London , Shoreditch platform , La cabina , Brixton electric & Egg London .
TO BOOK PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE: JINBOLAW.CO.UK
Dorsett City, 9 Aldgate High Street, EC3N 1AH
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.