The newest rooftop bar in the City of London. Elevate to the 14th floor of Dorsett City Hotel in Aldgate and experience the breathtaking views of London's most iconic skyline. Explore the rooftop terrace and cast your eyes upon the fantastic views of Tower Bridge, the Shard, the Walkie Talkie, the Gherkin…
MOËT & CHANDON SUMMER SERIES
- No reviews.
- Jin Bo Law
The Champagne series keeps on flowing!
Experience our unbeatable views from your favourite skybar and a DJ line-up to match!
Don’t miss this our exclusive event series and make sure you experience your #moetmoment on entry, with all guests receiving a complimentary glass of Moet & Chandon Rose!
TABLE RESERVATIONS HAVE A MINIMUM SPEND OF £50 PER PERSON.
TO BOOK PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE: JINBOLAW.CO.UK
MOËT & CHANDON
Ticket includes a complimentary glass of Moet & Chandon Rose
|14:00 - 02:00||£15.00|
Dorsett City, 9 Aldgate High Street, EC3N 1AH
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Please note that entry is at the discretion of the door.
14. If the venue is at capacity, ticket holders will have to wait to enter the venue by law.
15. Please note there is a Casual Chic dress code for the event. If guests are not dressed appropriately, they may not be able to enter the venue.