Aquavit London offers an all day dining concept with a constantly evolving menu in tune with the changing seasons of the Nordic regions. Taking its inspiration from New York, but with a more relaxed and informal setting, Aquavit London delivers an authentic, contemporary take on Nordic dining, serving…
Aquavit Spirit Masterclasses
Aquavits paired with smörgåsbord teasers, hosted by Aquavit spirit expert Jon Anders Fjeldsrud.
A tasting that will take you behind the scene of the old Nordic spirit
traditions of aquavits. Learn about the history, the making and how its
traditionally consumed in the Nordic countries, so next time you attend a
Nordic affair you will be well prepared!
Dates to choose from:
6.30pm – 7.30pm
Afterwork Mondays Aquavit Masterclasses
A tasting that will take you behind the scene of the old Nordic spirit traditions of aquavits. Learn about the history, the making and how its traditionally consumed in the Nordic countries, so next time you attend a Nordic affair you will be well prepared!
|18:30 - 19:30||£15.00|
1 Carlton Street, No. 1 St James’s Market SW1Y 4QQ
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.