The Frog is the first in a string of new restaurants to be opened by the award-winning chef Adam Handling. Known for his eatery at the St. Ermin’s hotel, which won a casual three AA Rosettes in its first year, Handling is launching this 60-cover restaurant which will focus on fresh produce with a lightly…
Elliot Hill Residency at The Frog E1
- No reviews.
- The Frog
For one night only, rising star, Chef Elliot Hill will be putting on a spectacular, one of a kind five course menu at the award-winning The Frog E1 in Shoreditch.
Elliot’s food is truly original, and has received huge praise in the media during his time as Executive Chef at The Park Tavern SW18*, but now he’s hitting the streets of Shoreditch to showcase a never before seen menu that truly reflects his individual style.
On the 23rd October, you will be immersed in the culinary ethos of Elliot Hill. Seasonal, artful, experimental and bursting with colour and flavour.
“In terms of inspirations I believe that we are a sum of our experiences and that food, like a lot of things such as art and music, are a reflection of that time. Every chef, every person, every compliment, every criticism and complaint is what builds you, and pushes you. Inspiration never stops. We chefs are constantly researching, experimenting, reading, eating – it’s an addiction!”
Elliot Hill is truly a young chef to watch, and this one-night residency at London hot-spot, The Frog E1, is a unique opportunity to be one of the first to discover this relatively unknown talent.
Check out the menu below:
Yukon Gold Potato, Cheshire Cheese, Shimeji Mushroom
Buttermilk Fried Chicken Liver, Beetroot, Bacon, Horseradish
Torched Mackerel, Grapes, Hazelnuts, Sea Herbs
Dingley Dell Pork, Apple, Celeriac, Roasted Onion, Chicory
Malt Honey Parfait, Ginger, Lime Curd, Brown Butter, Honeycomb
See you there!
|Elliot Hill at The Frog E1||19:00 - 22:00||£40.00|
2 Ely's Yard, Old Truman Brewery,, Hanbury Street, E1 6QR
Shoreditch High Street (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.