In The Dog & Fox you have one of the Young's Brewer's oldest London pubs situated at the hub of Wimbledon village. Since 1834 this drinking-hole has been a stronghold for real ales and quality British food and even played it's part in the defence against the Napoleonic advance in 1797. Thankfully…
The Dog & Fox Roadshow
- The Dog & Fox
It’s that time of year where we start thinking about Christmas!
The Coach House - our new purpose built function space is well under way & we can’t wait for it to be finished in late 2019 - we thought we would give everyone a sneak peak at the progress and what this marvelous space will have to offer as well as everything you need to know about Christmas 2019 at the Dog & Fox!
Join us on Wednesday 11th September from 7pm for our Dog & Fox Roadshow, where we will be showcasing the Dog & Fox, the Coach House and our boutique Hotel.
We will have our fabulous & informative stalls on Weddings, corporate events, private hire & Christmas, as well as our amazing events team on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Of course we will set the scene with acoustic music by Aaron Norton, tasty Christmas canapés, sparkling wine, festive tipples from some of our favourite suppliers such as Wimbledon Brewery, Aperol & Campari, as well as give aways & goodie bags – we all love a goodie bag!
|Roadshow Entry||19:00 - 22:00||Free admission|
24, High Street, SW19 5EA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.