Located on the North Bank of the Thames, between Vauxhall bridge & Tate Britain; the Morpeth Arms is the perfect spot for any occasion. Lucky enough to have Westminster & St.James’ Park only a short walk away, and great transport links surrounding it, the Morpeth is great for those…
A 1970s Murder Mystery: The SPY who SHOT me
- No reviews.
- The Morpeth Arms
The year is 1978, Moonraker is currently being filmed, and in 'real life' field agents have been called back from deployment to investigate a murder of one of their own. Yes you, agent, we need you to come to The Morpeth Arms, to crack the codes to reveal the evidence, interrogate the suspects to work out their ulterior motives, all whilst gazing across the Thames at your colleagues at MI6. Come and join Play Dead London for a night of immersive theatre and try to solve your most important mission - who shot Agent X?
Doors open at 7pm - 10% off all food before the event begins at 8pm.
Admission to the Spying Room at The Morpeth Arms to begin your mission: 9A.1
|20:00 - 22:30||£21.00|
58, Millbank, SW1P 4RW
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.