On the hunt for the best pubs in Wembley? White Horse is surely at the top of the list, showcasing elegant interiors mixed with traditional furnishings. Think glowing chandeliers, leather booth seating and wooden accents as far as the eye can see. It's a fantastic spot for relaxed drinking sessions and…
Festive wreath making workshop
The White Horse Art Club invites you to an evening of pre-festive fun where you get to make your very own Christmas wreath using recycled materials 🎅. Guided by a professional artist you will enjoy step by step instructions helping you to create your perfect decoration ready to hang on your front door or perhaps even take pride of place on the mantlepiece!
All materials will be included but feel free to bring anything you fancy adding to your wreath to make it even more personal. Fairy lights always make things better in our opinion so if you have a spare set of battery ones ..why not bring those along to use!
On the bar we will have mulled wine & spiced apple juice, delicious on its own but even better with sloe gin or spiced rum added, along with our usual bar snacks & main menu so come along and make a night of it, great on your own or with a bunch of friends. Joyfully, absolutely no experience is necessary so order a few drinks, a bar snack or supper & enjoy making something fun & beautiful under the watchful eye of our expert Laura Ashby.
Your ticket to an evening of wreath making.
|18:45 - 20:30
4 Wembley Park Boulevard, Wembley, HA9 0HP
Wembley Park (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy but has smoking areas outside in the garden.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.