Incorporating the UK’s largest beer hall, a flexible event space, and a huge beer garden - which soaks up the sun all day in the summer and has plenty of cover and heating in the winter - Truman’s Social Club was born as a space with community at its heart to celebrate and savour the best localbeer…
Truman's Social Comedy Club
- Truman's Social Club
What's funny? This is!
Join us for Comedy Club - we're excited to start showcasing the most creative, unique acts from the world's finest comedy circuits - from veterans to rising stars. Doors open at 7:30pm with a 8:00pm start - get here early to grab a bite to eat and the best seats in the house. Seating is first come first served.
We’ve got the amazing Tatty Macleod (2021 Funny Women semi-finalist and "One to watch", Paul F Taylor (as seen on Harry Hill's Club Nite and Channel 4), David Mills ('A superior act. Mills is an archduke of comedy with the emphasis on ‘arch’.' - Chortle), Maria Shehata (as seen on Dave, Showtime, Comedy Central, BBC, and Comic Relief), Peter Flanagan (His razor-sharp material and cool, calm delivery has brought him to the world's top comedy venues). and MC Alex Haddow (‘One of the most exciting new acts on the circuit.’ - Frankie Boyle).
Keep your eyes peeled for the rest of the acts still to be announced.
Get your tickets now!
General Admission 7.30pm
Door open at 7.30pm.
Show starts at 8pm.
|20:00 - 23:00||£10.00|
1 Priestley Way, E17 6AL
Blackhorse Road (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.