The Riverside bar and restaurant in Vauxhall is hidden away on the banks of the River Thames, the perfect location for alfresco drinking in London. Relax at our bank-side location whilst enjoying refreshing drinks from the bar served with a smile. The restaurant features the best of British pub classics…
Cocktail & Cruise
- No reviews.
- The Riverside
The perfect mothering Sunday by the river
Relax and enjoy a cocktail of your choice in our charming Riverside restaurant with amazing views up and down the River Thames. Followed by a trip along the River Thames from St George's Wharf Pier, which is just outside the restaurant!
Embark the MBNA Thames Clippers river bus seeing all the famous sites such as the London Eye, Big Ben and much more!
Choose your cocktails from our special Mother's day menu:
Lemon, Sugar, Gin topped and soda water
Red Wine Sangria
Brandy, Orange liqueur, red wine and fresh fruit
Prosecco and rose syrup.
Tequila, Lime juice and Cointreau
Prosecco, Aperol and a splash soda water
Event terms and conditions:
-Tickets are non-refundable
- MBNA Thames Clippers boats depart St George's Wharf Pier every 30 minutes until 8.26pm heading west on Saturday 11th March.
-If you have bought a return ticket the last boat returning will be 12pm from Woolwich. Timetable and map will be sent along with tickets after purchase.
-We recommend guests arrive at least 10 minutes before departure and will not accept responsibility for missed departures.
-MBNA Thames Clippers is a river bus service, stopping off at multiple destinations between ST. George's Wharf and Canary Wharf. Guests can depart at any pier and return from any pier on the route.
-Before you order your food or drink please inform a member of staff if you have a food allergy or intolerance.
Hamilton House, 5 St George’s Wharf, SW8 2LE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like Cocktail & Cruise, You should also check out...