Once a coaching inn, this handsome pub has served the East Sheen community since 1776. With panelled walls, a wood burning fire and candle lit corners you’ll find cosy nooks and crannies to hide away in during the winter and in the summer enjoy dining alfresco in their famously large and beautifulgarden…
The Hare & Hounds ' Proms in the Garden 2019'
- No reviews.
- The Hare & Hounds
Hare and Hounds Proms in the Garden 2019
'The Magic of Movies & Musicals'
Set in the back drop of our beautiful garden, we are delighted to present our second Proms in the Garden - The Magic of Movies and Musicals!
Following the roaring success of our sell-out inaugural event in 2018, this family friendly soiree promises a feast of talent and a celebration of music & dance.
Sit back and relax as we take you on a musical journey with songs from movie soundtracks and musical theater from across the years, finishing the evening with a big audience sing-a-long! There's something for everyone — with hits from Disney to Broadway and the West End!
Fundraising will be in support of The Alzheimer's Society and FOTH (Friends of Thomson House)
Table service will be available throughout the night and
- This is a ticketed event
- All seating, including tables in the garden, is available on a first come basis. Pre-purchased ticket holders 6.15pm-6.45pm. Walk in's are welcome after 6.45pm
- Out of courtesy to performers and all members of audience, please ensure children remain at your table during each act
- Table service will be available for food and drinks throughout the evening
- Only food and drink purchased from the pub is permitted
- Children are welcome to stay until the event ends
Admits 1 Adult over 12.
|18:00 - 23:30||£15.00|
Admits 1 child 5-12 (Under 5's free)
|18:00 - 23:30||£8.00|
214-216, Upper Richmond, SW14 8AH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.