Once a coaching inn, this handsome pub has served the East Sheen community since 1776. With panelled walls, a wood burning fire and candle lit corners you’ll find cosy nooks and crannies to hide away in during the winter and in the summer enjoy dining alfresco in their famously large and beautifulgarden…
The East Sheen Halloween Hunt
Get into the spirit of Halloween and bring your little horrors along to this annual sell out event.
Starting at The Hare & Hounds collect a map detailing all the local businesses taking part in the hunt. 'Trick or Treat' your way around each shop listed and collect a letter which will spell out a phrase. When you have collected all the letters and can spell out the phrase return to The Hare & Hounds to collect your prize.
This event is available by pre-paid ticket only at a cost of £5 per child Accompanying Adults Free
Due to the popularity of this event there will be 2 maps running with different routes and retailers. When purchasing tickets please select the time you prefer and the correct map will be given on the day. You will only be given the map for the time you have selected so please ensure all members of you party buy a ticket for the same time slot. Tickets are limited and sell out fast.
Map 1 from 10-12pm
Map 2 from 12-2pm
MAP 1 10-12 Halloween Hunt
1 Child tickets for MAP 1
Arrival time from 10am -12noon
Accompanying adults free
|10:00 - 12:00||£5.00|
Map 2 12-2 Halloween Hunt
1 Child tickets for MAP 2
Arrival time from 12 -2
Accompanying adults free
|12:00 - 14:00||£5.00|
214-216, Upper Richmond, SW14 8AH
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.