Best Pub 2014/15 - DesignMyNight Awards Paradise is a dazzling gastropub, bar and live music venue close to Queen’s Park and Kensal Green stations. With great food and drink, a bustling ambience and exciting events taking place most days of the week, you could call Paradise a pillar of West London…
Disco Yoga Bellini Brunch!
- No reviews.
- Paradise By Way of Kensal Green
Disco Yoga® is excited to bring brunch back to Paradise by Way of Kensal Green!
Nourish your mind, tummy and soul with a generous helping of Disco Yoga® and get your Jackson 5 a day at our super healthy, yet super yummy brunch.
Arrive 15 minute before you’ll ‘Glitz Up’ first then enjoy a full hour of flow style yoga to a dazzling disco soundtrack with a few special surprises!
First we will soothe your Night Fever then you’ll Shake Your Body Down to the Ground while we transport you to Boogie Wonderland!
You’ll then kick back, feast and socialise. Let's Get Fizzical with a sparkling 'Boogie Bellini', a Moonwalk Mimosa followed by a delicious disco themed brunch!
Re-charge for the week ahead at Super Saturday Brunch! You’ll be Stayin’ Alive & Kung Fu fighting away the Monday blues with groove in your heart, dancing your way into the week…
No experience necessary, all levels welcome. Your ticket price includes bottomless bellinis or mimosas post yoga plus a delicious brunch to a live disco DJ soundtrack.
Don’t go Bacon My Heart and book today for an unforgettable and uplifting brunch experience.
Whichever you choose we’re sure this laid back yet energising session will bring love, light and laughter to all you pure pleasure seekers ready to groove your way into the week ahead!
ABOUT DISCO YOGA:
Disco Yoga® is a new yoga concept inspired by a new generation who simply want fitness to be fun and uplifting! It’s for health conscious people who love to train hard and party hard, disco lovers, yoga bunnies and first timers looking for a new way to unwind and socialise whilst being mindful of what they eat as well as drink!
Hosted by Disco Divas Cathy Henderson and DJ Darlo, Disco Yoga® will reboot your booty and revive your spirits with yoga moves to disco grooves.
Don your spandex and pile on the glitter, it's the most glamorous and fun way to bend and stretch. Blissful, strengthening sequences to a glorious mix of disco favourites like Diana Ross, Donna Summer and, Chic will rejuvenate your mind, body and soul, ready to reward yourself with a super mocktail or cocktail and a super tasty disco themed brunch.
You can either choose 'brunch & cocktail only' (£25) or don't stop 'til you get enough of our 'brunch & bottomless bellinis/mimosas' (£40).
Cocktail: Boogie Bellini or Moonwalk Mimosa
Eggs of your choice on toasted sourdough:
- Florentina Turner: Eggs Florentine
- Kool & The Ham: Eggs Benedict
- Dancing Queen: Eggs Royale
- Shake Your Hass: Smashed Avo, chilli, feta, mint, toasted sourdough (remove feta for vegan option)
Add streaky bacon or egg to any of the above...
Disco Yoga, Brunch & cocktail
One bellini & mimosa plus brunch
|11:00 - 14:00||£25.00|
Disco Yoga, brunch plus bottomless cocktails
Bottomless bellinis or mimosas for 2 hours plus brunch
|11:00 - 14:00||£40.00|
19 Kilburn Lane, Kilburn Lane, W10 4AE
Kensal Green (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.