Proudly overlooking the beautiful Peckham Rye Park, The Clock House is a newly refurbished East Dulwich pub that offers a comfortable alternative to the high energy bars in this up and coming area. Decked out with a stylish and modern interior, this borderline-suburban pub offers an open coal fire, hardwood…
Building a loving bond with your dog - Bob and Lush
Join Dima Yeremenko, Russian Dog Training instructor and behaviourist, often called a Dog Whisperer on the journey to develop relationship with your furry best friend.
Learn how to build an ever closer relationship with him or her using simple and proven methods.
The event starts in the Clock House, where you meet Dima for a welcome coffee, pastries and a short introduction.
After the coffee you will make your way to Peckham Rye for demonstration by Dima of the key techniques for building closer relationship with your dog. Then, you and your dog will have a chance to give it a whirl, Arctic, get a feedback and tips from Dima.
At 12:30 you will head back to The Clock House to warm up with freshly prepared Mulled Wine and Hot cider.
Only 1 dog per person. Limited availability.
Entry for 1 person + 1 dog
196a Peckham Rye SE22 9QA
East Dulwich (Rail)
196a Peckham Rye SE22 9QA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.