Following in the footsteps of Star by Hackney Downs and Star of Bethnal Green, the latest offering from The Electric Star group does not disappoint, as they have restored the pub into a relaxing yet traditional East End pub with a touch of class. Sink into the velvet banquettes, gaze over the huge oval…
Goose Island & Chocolate tasting at The Leyton Star
Like beer? Like chocolate? Well this shouldn’t be too difficult…
Join us on Wednesday 22nd May as we team up with Goose Island Beer co and Gemini Chocolate to delve palate first into a heavenly pairing that is simply not explored enough – cocoa and a good old fashioned brew.
Beers will include some of their alternative range with beers such as;
Madame Rose 2018
Hosting the evening will be Goose’s very own Joe Bevan and Gemini’s Sam Chandler who will take us on a journey through the brewery’s story, all the while serving up delicious barrel aged beers alongside premium vegan chocolates.
Limited tickets available, book yours now!
Goose Island Beer co & Gemini Chocolate
|19:00 - 22:00||£8.00|
116, High Road, E15 2BX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.