The Heathcote and Star joins the Electric Star Group to light the way for a loyal Leytonstone community that wants great food, drink, entertainment, and above all, character. What are they offering? A lovingly restored watering hole (that’s more like a watering crater) with an unearthed skylight that…
‘Into the Groove’ New Years Eve Special
- The Heathcote and Star
‘Into the Groove’ New Year's Eve Special with music from Studio11.
Our outstanding DJs at the party will be playing a selection of music across house, garage, RnB and dance classic genres. Guaranteed to get you moving into the New Year in style.
Message our hosts now at firstname.lastname@example.org with your favourite track requests as we look to make this a special night to remember.
Studio11 are an East London based DJ collective who have been rocking dance floors for over 25 years.
Peace, Love and Good vibes confirmed
We will have a limited number of tickets available on the door.
Anytime Entry Ticket
Entitles you to entry any time throughout the night.
|19:00 - 03:00||£5.00|
Free Entry before 10 pm Ticket
Entitles you to free entry for the Heathcote & Star New year's Eve party 2022 before 10pm
|19:00 - 03:00||Free admission|
|Anytime Entry 2nd batch||19:00 - 03:00||£7.50|
344 Grove Green Rd, E11 4EA UK
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.