The Rosemary Branch does a bit of everything in a cosy atmosphere. After work drinks, catch up with friends, Sunday lunch with the family are all popular activities at The Rosemary Branch.
The Lost Cabaret Presents… Femme Fatale
- The Rosemary Branch
A wild comedy cabaret, with big ideas & experimentation, from the risky to the absurd.
JOIN US for a rambunctious night of fun on Sunday 5 March at The Rosemary Branch Theatre. Expect alternative comedy, absurd games, odd characters and dance parties with some of the wildest femmes around. We take risks, embrace the ridiculous, connect to our audience and follow the pleasure.
The Lost Cabaret is a global collective of alternative comedy makers, curious to expand the reaches of absurd and physical comedy since 2012. We run regular shows in London, Paris, Sydney, Melbourne, British Columbia, and Now Bristol. Come get lost with us (and then found, and then lost again…)
Support local performing arts and venues. Get yourself, your best mate and your nanna a ticket!
Tickets are £10 in advance and £12 on the door. We advise buying in advance to avoid disappointment!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Off-the-wall, zany, crazy, very funny" - Glam Adelaide
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Silliness as an art form” - The Scotsman
"These skilful clowns clearly know how to work the audience and it’s a joy to witness the effects of such assured absurdity." - Total Theatre
Line up of award winning, 5 star idiots:
Hosts- Feverish River Dreams- aka Riss Obolensky and Zuma Puma
Denise Stephenson - Melania
We encourage patrons to wear a mask while moving around the building and when seated in the theatre.
Seating is not socially distanced. The theatre is ventilated before and after every performance with regular and thorough cleaning of touch points. Hand sanitiser and face masks are available onsite.
We regret that our theatre is up a flight of stairs with no wheelchair access available.
Space image, an astronaut floating in space, a healing angel looking up from a planet, another planet has a strange woman whose lifting up her skirt revealing a dog puppet and an intense king looking over the entire scene from a planet with disbelief. The caption reads Lost Cabaret, London’s alternative comedy hub.
|19:00 - 21:00||£10.00|
2, Shepperton Road, N1 3DT
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Rosemary Branch Theatre
More from The Rosemary Branch Theatre
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.