The Rosemary Branch does a bit of everything in a cosy atmosphere. After work drinks, catch up with friends, Sunday lunch with the family are all popular activities at The Rosemary Branch.
Redhot & Blue of Yale Jazz acapella
- No reviews.
- The Rosemary Branch
Redhot has been pushing boundaries since its inception as Yale’s first all-gender a cappella group in 1977, when our founding two women assembled a vocal supergroup to bring high-fidelity jazz harmonies to campus for the first time. Just like the jazz greats we always honor, we perform music that shows how jazz both inspires and reflects the world around it.
Forty-six years later, we are still Redhot & Blue: our distinct arrangements and award-winning sound have grown a great deal since our founding and continue to set us apart in the music scene at Yale and across the globe. We love singing jazz, but our repertoire has expanded to include a wide variety of genres, from Broadway hits to the Beatles and Britney Spears. Through the dedication of our members, past and present, we've come together to chase the bounds of musical possibility, while always looking back to the greats who inspired the
conception of Redhot & Blue.
We encourage patrons to wear a mask while moving around the building and when seated in the theatre.
Seating is not socially distanced. The theatre is ventilated before and after every performance with regular and thorough cleaning of touch points. Hand sanitiser and face masks are available onsite.
We regret that our theatre is up a flight of stairs with no wheelchair access available.
Image description: A photo of Redhot & Blue performing at their Spring Concert at Yale University in their signature red and black.
|19:00 - 20:30||£17.00|
|19:00 - 20:30||£12.00|
2, Shepperton Road, N1 3DT
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Rosemary Branch Theatre
More from The Rosemary Branch Theatre
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.