The Cutty Sark riverside pub is a beautiful Greenwich hangout known mostly for its amazing views, delicious food and irresistibly cosy decor. It’s been sat on the banks of the Thames, at Ballast Quay, for over two-hundred years and is a place popular with locals and visitors alike. There are three…
The Great Greenwich Pub Tour
St Patrick's Day in Greenwich! An amazing experience that you don't want to miss out on. Join us on a hosted pub crawl through the best spots in town! With amazing treats available at every stop, you won't want to miss out on this St Patrick's Day pub crawl in Greenwich!
We'll start off at Meantime Brewery for Beer flights and a talk from Meantime. We will then move on to Enderby House for a quick St Patrick's Day cocktail. Our 3rd stop will be for Irish pasties at the Cutty Sark pub before we head over to the Old Brewery for some live entertainment. 5th stop is at the Coach and Horses a classic market pub famous for its sausage rolls and scotch eggs. Our final stop is Richard 1st where you will be greeted with a pint of Meantime.
Start - Meantime Brewery - 6 pm sharp
Address: Lawrence Trading Estate, Blackwall Ln, London SE10 0AR
We start our journey at Meantime Brewery for a quick talk from Meantime and Beer flight. (6 min walk 0.3mi to the next stop)
Address: 23 Telegraph Ave, London SE10 0TH
Enjoy a Jameson's cocktail while taking in the London skyline views (5 min walk to the next stop)
The Cutty Sark Pub
Address: 4-6 Ballast Quay, London SE10 9PD
When we arrive at the Cutty Sark pub you will be greeted with an Irish Pastie. The bar will be open, for you to purchase a drink from there. (10 min walk 0.5 mi through the historical royal naval college)
The Old Brewery
Address: The Pepys Building, The Old Royal Naval College, London SE10 9LW
After a quick nighttime stroll through the stunning ground of the Old Royal Naval College, we will find ourselves at the Old Brewery where there will be live entertainment in the pub. (3 min walk 0.1 mi)
The Coach & Horses
Address: Greenwich Market, London SE10 9HZ
For our 5th stop, we will be heading over to the Coach & Horses in Greenwich market for their famous sausage rolls and scotch eggs. (8 min walk 0.4mi)
The Final Pub - Richard 1st
Address: 52/54 Royal Hill, London SE10 8RT
We finish our pub crawl at Richard 1st where we will be greeted with a nice cold pint of meantime.
Included in the ticket price:
Beer flight and talk in Meantime Brewery.
Jameson's cocktail at Enderby House
Irish Pastie at the Cutty Sark pub
Live entertainment at the Old Brewery
St Patrick's day sausage rolls at the Coach & Horses
and a pint of Meantime at Richard 1st.
You may want to purchase extra drinks along the way. We suggest bringing a card to pay for drinks as some of the pubs may not accept cash.
The Great Greenwich Pub Tour
Pub Crawl Ticket includes:
Beer flight and talk in Meantime Brewery, Jameson's cocktail at Enderby House, Irish Pasties at The Cutty Sark Pub, Live entertainment at the Old Brewery, St Patrick's Day sausage rolls at the Coach and Horses and a pint of Meantime at Richard 1st.
You may want to purchase extra drinks from the pubs as we go.
|18:00 - 21:30
4-6, Ballast Quay, SE10 9PD
Cutty Sark (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.