Plymouth Gin's Food for Thought
- No reviews.
- Enderby House
Calling all the gin, ocean, and sustainability enthusiasts!
Earlier this year we teamed up with Plymouth Gin to raise funds for The Ocean Conservation Trust and we are excited to announce a continuation of this project with Plymouth Gin’s Food for Thought sustainability dinner held in our gorgeous Octagon room overlooking the River Thames and the London skyline.
Our talented chefs have created a delicious 7-course sustainable menu inspired by the Ocean and it’s perfectly paired with Plymouth Gin-inspired cocktails. All ingredients used in this menu are sustainably sourced with the aim of helping the oceans and our native ecosystems. Have a look at this fabulous menu and gin-tasting pairings here.
This unique and exclusive event will be ticketed, the tickets are priced at £80 per person and this will include 7 courses and Plymouth Gin cocktail parings with dishes. This event is limited so make sure to purchase your tickets now!
Click on the link below to reserve your seat and help us help the ocean.
* Please note that this is a set menu which contains allergens, please make sure to check the menu before booking your ticket as we won't be able to cater to allergens on this occasion
Enderby House, Enderby Wharf, SE10 OAG
North Greenwich (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.