Food & Wine Pairing Evening with Donostia Social Club & El Botijo Wines
- King & Co
- No reviews.
Are you a lover of Spanish food & wine? Then this is the event for you!
Join us for a true taste of Spain as Donostia Social Club cook a specially designed four course menu that has been carefully paired with some amazing Spanish wines & sherries. Hosted by winemaker Fernando Mora of El Botijo, you will be guided through each pairing whilst also receiving a brief tutorial on this fine art. Make sure you arrive hungry & thirsty!
Cauliflower Velouté & Blue Cheese Croquetta
w/ Cava el Pont
Roasted Cod, Romesco Sauce, Watercress
w/ El Botijo Garnacha Blanca
Loin of Venison, Spiced Squash, Roast Turnips
w/ El Botijo Rojo Garnacha
Dark Chocolate & Raspberries
w/ Bodegas Hidalgo Pedro Ximenez Sherry
*Vegetarian options available. Please e-mail us in advance if you have any dietary requirements*
About Donostia Social Club:
Originating from the streets, & now with a permanent home at Pop Brixton, Donostia Social Club is the result of a 20 year culinary career that has taken it's founder Paul all around the world with a large portion of that time being spent in Spain. Producing amazing tapas & pintxos that are perfect for sharing, Donostia Social Club derives their influence from the best cuisines that Northern Spain & Southern France have to offer.
About El Botijo:
El Botijo is the brainchild of sommelier turned winemaker Fernando Mora & Mario Lopez. Grapes come from Mario's family's organically certified Las Cellas vineyard in Valdejalon in Northwest Spain. They are the "garagistes" of the area, making wines in small quantities & taking great care at every step of production, hand picking the grapes & taking a "minimum" fuss approach to production.
Food & wine pairing evening ticket
|19:30 - 22:30||£30.00|
100 Clapham Park Road SW4 7BZ
Clapham Common (Tube)
100 Clapham Park Road SW4 7BZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Thanks for your review. You've earned 10 points! Check your balance here.