The Oyster Shed is a fantastic restaurant located right on the banks of the River Thames in the heart of the City of London. Offering a modern dining and drinking with a nautical and yacht inspired theme, you can sit by their arched windows with views of The Shard and the river all lit up at nightor…
Table Tales: Philli X Adrian
Introducing Table Tales: a brand new series of foodie events at The Oyster Shed
Get ready for an unforgettable gastronomic experience as The Oyster Shed proudly presents the launch of our new foodie event brand, Table Tales. Prepare your taste buds for a journey of flavours and innovation as we bring together two culinary virtuosos for an evening of inspirational dining.
Join us for an extraordinary evening of culinary collaboration as we feature our new head chef, the sensational Adrian Zelazny, alongside guest chef extraordinaire, Philli Armitage-Mattin. Philli, known for her dazzling appearances on Masterchef: The Professionals and her captivating online presence, is renowned for her bold interpretations of street food favourites.
Prepare to be blown away by a curated tasting menu that celebrates creativity, sustainability, and the finest British ingredients. Each dish is a masterpiece, meticulously crafted to showcase the distinct styles of both chefs:
Optional course: £5 supplement on the day
Wine pairing: Muré Riesling, France
Wine pairing: Chablis Domaine Brocard, France
Wine pairing: Te Henga Pinot Noir, New Zealand
Sustainability and Sophistication: A welcome drink from Discarded banana peel rum
Embrace sustainability with open arms as you kick off the evening with a welcome drink featuring Discarded banana peel rum. This unique spirit, crafted from a Caribbean rum base and infused with banana peel extract, sets the tone for an evening of innovation and conscious indulgence. Chef Philli has even woven this exotic ingredient into a caramel sauce that crowns the final dish, offering a fitting crescendo to the culinary symphony.
Date: Friday, 10th November
Time: 7:00 PM sharp!
Ticket Price: £75 / £104 includes 3 paired wines - All tickets include a welcome drink from Discarded banana peel rum
***Certain dietary requirements can be catered for on request including vegan and gluten free. Please contact the venue on firstname.lastname@example.org before booking your ticket to confirm we are able to cater.***
Please arrive with plenty of time to spare as the meal will start promptly at 7pm
5 course meal including a welcome drink from Discarded banana peel rum
|19:00 - 23:00||£75.00|
Meal ticket with paired wines
5 course meal including 3 paired wines and a welcome drink from Discarded banana peel rum
|19:00 - 23:00||£104.00|
5, Angel Lane, EC4R 3AB
City of London
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.