Bavarian Beerhouse brings an authentic German experience to London, offering freshly tapped German beers alongside hearty Bavarian food. Beers are served in huge stein glasses, and dishes are delivered by charming waiting staff in traditional Bavarian dress (Dirndl and Lederhosen) - this bar is all all…
- Bavarian Beerhouse Tower Hill
The Nights of the Living Dead
In the Halloween week, the Bavarian Beerhouse opens its doors for all creatures of the night to celebrate Spooktoberfest. During this special edition of Oktoberfest, werewolves are yearning for succulent pork shanks, Frankenstein and Dracula catch up for one -or two- Steins and even the Adam’s Family can’t stand still to the infectious rhythms of our Bavarian folk band. When the doomed ghosts of Hallows Eve crawl out of their rotten tombs and gloomy graveyards, our Dirndl-Wonderland mutates into a Bavarian Zombie-World, while our charming waiters and waitresses will mutate into creepy zombies. When one or another monster, witch or corpse might pass the Bavarian Beerhouse and be attracted by the invigorating odour of German draft beer. Join in for this sublime Bierfest-experience full of wonders.
The most imaginative fancy dress will win a price.
Spooktoberfest – for the first time ever – takes place from Wednesday, 28th of October until Saturday, 31st of October 2015. Live music coming straight from Bavaria, will start at 7pm.
On Wednesday and Thursday the event ends at 11pm.
on Friday and Saturday the event ends at 1am.
Thursday: £5 deposit which will be redeemed from your final bill in the evening
On Fridays and Saturdays tickets have to be purchased in advance.
1) Regular ticket: £14.50
- Oktoberfest in an intimate, rustic atmosphere with allocated seats (tables) throughout the entire evening
- Table service provided by charming waitresses / waiters in traditional dress (Dirndl / Lederhosen) who make sure that you will not get hungry or thirsty
- Bavarian music and Oompha-tainment by our German live bands
- 1 Stein of delicious ice-cold beer (equal to 2 pints)
2) Schnitzel ticket: £24.50
Includes all of the regular ticket above, plus a hearty main dish.
Choose from one of the following: Wiener Schnitzel (classic pork escalope) served with chips OR a Traditional Sausage Platter (Bratwurst, Frankfurter & Nürnberger sausages) served with mash potato and sauerkraut OR Bavarian cheese noodles (Kaesespaetzle)
3) Fancy Dress: £34.50
Includes all the two tickets above have to offer plus a Schnapps shot AND a Oktoberfest hat (“Hilly Billy”or “Oktoberfest”) to make you feel more “Bavarian”!
Thursday only ticket
£5 deposit that you get back off your bill on the night
|18:00 - 01:00||£5.00|
1 Stein (2pints) of German beer, entrance to the Oktoberfest and allocated seating
|18:00 - 01:00||£14.50|
1 Stein (2pints) of German beer, choose one of 3 main dishes, entrance to the Oktoberfest and allocated seating
|18:00 - 01:00||£24.50|
Fancy dress ticket
1 Stein (2pints) of German beer, choose one of 3 main dishes, 1 shot (e.g. Jaegermeister), an Oktoberfest hat, entrance to the Oktoberfest and allocated seating
|18:00 - 01:00||£34.50|
The Arches, 9 Crutched Friars, EC3N 2AU
City of London
Tower Hill (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like Spooktoberfest, You should also check out...