Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant with a beautiful interior, serving premium drinks and fresh British food. A classy gastropub with elegant flamingo wallpaper and birdcages providing an artesian flair that hosts micro-brewers, winemakers andmonthly…
Sipsmith tasting experience - Where Spring Meets Gin!
- No reviews.
- The Hollywood Arms
It all began inn 2009 in a tiny workshop in Hammersmith, London, where two childhood friends, Fairfax and Sam, had an unwavering belief in things well made. They set about making gin the way it used to be, the way it should be - setting up London's first traditional copper distillery for nearly 200 years. Their mission was simple: to bring London Dry Gin of truly uncompromising quality and character, back to the city where it first earned its name.
Come and enjoy an evening of tasting the new flavours of gin for this spring! Here is some to look forward to:
- Sipsmith Gin & Tonic - A quintessential British Classic
- Sipsmith London Cup - London Dry Gin with a host of delicious botanicals including Earl Grey tea, borage and lemon verbena. Where Spring meets gin
- Sipsmith Lemon Drizzle - A citrus inspired limited edition from Sipsmith.
- Sloe Royale - A delicious twist on the Kir Royale with Sipsmith Sloe Gin
All our cocktails for the evening will be paired with delicious canapes to lift the flavours of the gin
Come and enjoy the spring gin feeling!
Sipsmith Spring Experience
The opportunity to tasting the flavour of Spring! There's no better combination than gin and food for spring!
|19:00 - 21:30||£10.00|
45, Hollywood Road, Chelsea, SW10 9HX
West Brompton (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.