Established in 1787 this bar is truly on of Camdens’s oldest. The Camden Head offers a relaxing atmosphere, affordable quality beers and tasty pub food served by a friendly staff. You can also enjoy live music and comedy gigs by night. Upstairs there is also a function room with fire place and cosy…
The Quest Round 8: Tellit Festival
- No reviews.
- The Camden Head
The Quest, as part of Tellit Festival, is a search to find the best unknown true-life storytellers around the UK. Entry is open to anyone from the general public as we believe that if you have a great story to tell, you should Tellit.
We're looking for hidden gems, great stories that have been doing the rounds in pubs, campfires and living rooms. To give a voice to the everyone whose stories may otherwise go unheard and to provide a platform into the arts for anyone in the country.
Our theme for The Quest is 'Lessons'. If you have learned something from anything, then we want to hear about it. Great life lessons or small trivial matters, a piece of advice you listened to or didn't or maybe you were a teacher, a student, something happened in school, college, a workshop or in a training seminar. However the theme of 'Lessons' relates to you, we're giving you the chance to share your story.
Anyone can enter! If you would like to take part, please click on the link below...
The only rules are:
- Your story must be true,
- have happened to you
- told in under 8 minutes.
Or just come on down and see what stories we uncover tonight!
One storyteller will then go on to perform their story in a Showcase at Hoxton Hall on Sunday 22nd October along with 7 other storytellers from other clubs such as The Moth, Spark, Natural Born Storytellers, Speak Easy, Flashlight, Narativ and others.
Tellit Festival is the UK's first ever festival of true-life storytelling featuring a week of shows, events and workshops across London celebrating 'truth' through various art-forms. For full programme information click here
|Standard||19:45 - 22:00||£5.00|
100, Camden High Street,Camden, NW1 0LU
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.