Best Pub in London 2017/18 - DesignMyNight Awards / Best Pub in London 2015/16 - DesignMyNight Awards / Best All-In-One Venue 2014/15 - DesignMyNight Awards Welcome to a pubbing experience like no other. The Aeronaut pays tribute to the amazing discovery of flight with their airborne feats ofcabaret…
I'll Be Your Baby Tonight.....? Speed dating event ft PlayDate London
- No reviews.
We are rolling into 2019 with as big a bang as possible by teaming two great events in one fantastic venue... “I’ll be your baby tonight..?” Interactive Theatre Show and U.K. Dating Award winners PlayDate London bring you a totally unique dating experience combining a show and Speed Dating event in one night!
About the show…
“I’ll be your baby tonight..?” is an interactive experience where audience and performer ‘date’, collectively creating their ultimate relationship ‘to do list’ which they then play out through a series of semi-improvised, interactive games.
A combination of clowning, stand-up/confessional storytelling and interactive ‘gameplay’, which aims to uplift the audience, celebrating the messier side of human nature: cock-ups, vulnerability and all.
Created and performed by Performer and Dyslexic Theatre Maker Holly Delefortrie in collaboration with Sophie Powell (Director and Clowning Specialist). Heidy Twelvetrees (Psychotherapist), Rhiannon Lawrence (Sound Designer) and Simon Chorley (Lighting Designer)
This performance is aim at those of you who are currently navigating their way around the world of dating and relationships, forming an alternative version of relationship therapy for millennials that is funny, heart-warming and honest.
About PlayDate London…
PlayDate is the original 'dating through play' singles event company and we have been playing and matching couples for nearly a decade. Winners of the 'Most Original Dating Event' at the UK Dating awards, we strive to make sure that all of our events are unique, fun and in great locations.
Meeting new people through creative play at a PlayDate Party can involve sculpting sand, spray-painting, drawing, games, crafting and always a bit of Lego thrown in for good measure. Our events are always uniquely different and we guarantee a fun time.
You don't have to be especially creative to PlayDate, our aim is to make sure that you meet great people, get quality playtime with each other and most importantly- have fun!
This is event is for everyone and is both heterosexual and LGBTQ+ friendly.
Entry to Show and Playdate speed dating
264 Acton High St W3 9BH
Acton Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.