Online Content Executive. Creative Writing graduate and London writer, photographer and editor. Tweet at @gracekfrean.
Explore the beauty of Africa whilst remaining in the East End of London! Head over to the vibrant Spitalfields Market on Monday 5th May for a day filled with crafts, music, food and shopping. If you’re tired of the usual vintage antiques markets and are in the mood for something a little bit... Read more >
Could this be the start of something new in bars across London? A vending machine in a bar? Good idea? Bad idea? The locals at The Fox seem to think it’s a great idea as it enables the bar to introduce an additional 40 beers to the menu! At the moment, The Fox is the only bar in town with... Read more >
Up until now, Jamie Oliver's brand hasn't taken cocktails particularly seriously. Now that all changes as they introduce Jamie's Cocktail and Spritz Bar into Jamie's Italian, Angel. This is the only of its kind in the area so it should attract a good crowd. Jamie says that they wanted to get every... Read more >
Following last years success and winning combination of serving smoked meats with frozen cocktails (hence the name!), Smokey Tails returns to its riverside hideaway in Hackney on 1st May 2014. Enjoy smoked meat and frozen cocktails in this riverside hideaway Created by superstar DJ Seth Troxler... Read more >
If you’re after some authentic American goodness then Clapham’s Honky Tonk is renowned for providing it. Now, they bring you their South-facing Sundowner Terrace, to help recreate luxurious holiday destination, The Hamptons. Enjoy alcoholic milkshakes,... Read more >
Three young cocktail and craft beer enthusiasts have taken on High Water and are currently serving "world class drinks in a low lit decor". They aim to give the bar a full refurbishment in July and add a new gem to the London bar Read more >
Fresh from an extensive refurb, The City Barge cuts the mustard as a sleek riverside hangout which manages to retain its historic charm. Dating back to the 14th century and decorated with a sprinkling of vintage furnishings, this is a relaxed place in which to kick back and enjoy some fantastic... Read more >
With experience of the London bar scene, the owners of C.O.L.D Bar proudly introduce Merchant House. This intimate new space celebrates the history of the merchant trade in spectacular fashion, with no less than 250 gins and a comprehensive rum selection assembled under the same roof. Subtle... Read more >
Opso is brought to you by Greek-English entrepreneur Andreas Labridis and architect and food enthusiast Dimitris Karampatakis. The restaurant has space for seventy-five diners over two floors; with a menu inspired by the tastes, produce and social-style dining of Greece, it covers breakfast, lunch... Read more >
To run Homa in Stoke Newington is a 'dream come true' for European couple Roberta and Bilgehan Ates. Both food lovers and Stoke Newington residents, Homa provides tasty and authentic Italian dishes in a homely environment. The staff are friendly and knowledgable and they go by the philosophy that... Read more >
Articles by month
- Here how we got on at the Tiger Dram Pop-Up in Battersea
- Greenwood is bringing all-day sports, banging brows and swish cuts to Victoria
- 5 quirky things to do once the clocks go back in London
- Taking over from the C & B, The Otherist arrives in the City this November
- Daniel brothers open third vegetarian site in London's Marylebone
- Co-working just got cool with cocktails, DJs, Pilates and yoga at Shoreditch Platform
- London is getting a ball-pit bar. We repeat, London is getting.....a ball-pit bar.
- Ladybird Bar Angel - London Bar Reviews
- Bōkan set to please Canary Wharf's busy crowds with its idyllic roof terrace & sleek dining experience
- BYOC is finally bringing its 1920s style to East London
- Humble Grape Battersea - London Bar Review
- All Star Lanes Holborn - London Restaurant Bar Review
- The Astronomer - London Pub Review
- Mumford and Sons band member opens live music venue in railway arches
- Ray's Bars serves up a 3 course liquid dinner in new Dalston digs
- Absurd Bird Soho - London Restaurant Review
- Oslo Hackney - London Brunch Review
- We visit Mamalan as they launch their fifth home in Shoreditch
- The Camden Cabaret Club and House of Burlesque put on the ultimate Halloween show
- Quaglino's - London Restaurant Review
- Michelin-Starred chef to open Victorian grocery shop-style restaurant and deli in the City
- Get beating away in the kitchen with a semen cooking class
- The Simmons empire continues to grow, opening a new bar in London's Temple area
- All Star Lanes Brick Lane - London Restaurant Bar Review
- Organic, sustainable and ethically sourced eatery coming to the City.
- Cinnamon Group unveils plans for casual all-day dining in Covent Garden
- Backyard Cinema - London Pop-Up Review
- Legendary Neapolitan pizzeria opens restaurant in London's Stoke Newington
- Cute, kitsch and quirky bar Every Cloud brings a silver lining to Hackney bar scene.
- Savse Winter Wellness Weekend - London Event Review
- Goodman Group replaces Finsbury Park favourite with late-night bar
- Swift hopes to transform London's drinking habits with fast-paced cocktail concept
- Kurobuta King's Road - London Restaurant Review
- Popdown by Cuisson - London Pop-Up Review
- The Diner, The Strand - London Restaurant Review
- You can now chip and dip at the crisp restaurant in Soho
- Clove Club group announce new ‘Britalian’ restaurant in Clerkenwell
- Masked by a few old coats, a Narnia-themed supper club arrives in North London this January
- 5 Fancy Dress New Year's Eve Parties in London
- East London is getting a rooftop, curling pop-up this Winter
- The Jazz Cafe - London Restaurant Review
- Modern Japanese izakaya restaurant launches in Mayfair
- Dirty Bones Shoreditch - London Restaurant Review
- The quirky character of Simmons set to arrive in Camden (VENUE BUILD ON HOLD)
- Carve Your Own Pumpkins in London This Halloween with Our Top Picks
- Suvlaki Soho - London Restaurant Review
- Joe's Southern Table & Bar - London Restaurant Review
- London tops the list at The World's 50 Best Bars 2016 Awards
- There's a new pizza burger in London. Yes, yes there is.
- Former director of L'Atelier des Chefs serves South London succulent steaks at affordable prices
- Buddha Bar - London Restaurant Review
- The Long Bar at Sanderson Hotel - London Bar Review
- The Diner Covent Garden - London Restaurant Review
- Poultry and '60s cocktails are the name of the game for The Holy Birds in Shoreditch
- Comedy Carnival Clapham - London Event Review
- The Restaurant at Sanderson - London Restaurant Review
- Dine like a demogorgon: There's a new Stranger Things Menu at Lucky Chip
- Boxpark is opening in Croydon with more than 30 food stalls.
- Steak restaurant announces sixth site in Borough
- Wright Brothers Spitalfields - London Restaurant Review
- London's first ever tigella restaurant opens on New Oxford Street.
- Yoga with a View - London Event Review
- The Diner Soho - London Restaurant Review
- Dare to bare at London’s naked nightclub in Soho
- VQ Notting Hill - London Restaurant Review
- Belpassi Bros Tooting - London Restaurant Review
- Peruvian superfood and Pisco Sours come to Fitrovia corner-plot
- Blind Spot at St. Martin's Lane - London Bar Review
- Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off To Brunch We Go - London Event Review
- London's first pink pizza from Zia Lucia celebrates charity and experimentation
- Cocktail bigwig Oskar Klimaszewski to open his own Shoreditch bar.
- New Winter pop-up? Pergola On The Roof returns with a Nordic Forest theme
- The elegant Jamavar brand expands across borders, opening in London's Mayfair
- 5 Pretty Restaurants for Autumn in London
- Marco Pierre White Islington - London Restaurant Review
- Could Emilia's be London's hottest new pasta restaurant?
- The Brackenbury - London Restaurant Review
- The Den at St Martin's Lane - London Afternoon Tea Review
- Lobos secures second tapas restaurant in heralded Frith Street
- Grand old Islington pub restored with a modern twist.
- Levantine pop-up announces permanent site in South Kensington
- Chef David Muñoz brings his Michelin stars to London, opening Street XO in Mayfair
- Small plates with all the flavours of Italy are dish of the day at Popolo.
- 5 NYE Parties in London for Early Birds
- Tootoomoo Islington - London Restaurant Review
- Anchors Up as the London Shell Co. opens a floating restaurant on Regent's Canal
- Purple Bar Sanderson Hotel - London Bar Review
- Pared-back and low-key cocktails are in store for Dalston at Three Sheets.
- BRGR.Co Soho - London Restaurant Review
- Fish your dish? Celebrate Seafood Week with 5 great seafood restaurants in London.
- London's Grind franchise gets set for a new bar opening in Clerkenwell
- Would you pay £1000 for 100 dinner courses?
- Fine wine & delicious French treats meet at Cabotte in Bank
- New Delis Clerkenwell - London Restaurant Review
- Corazon appears on the horizon, moving into Soho's Poland Street
- All Star Lanes Bayswater - London Bowling Bar Review
- A new vegetable-geared restaurant in London that Popeye could be proud of
- BBQ specialists launch first permanent site with a ‘grown-up’ menu
- Peckham's pizza scene gets another name added to its repertoire
- The Bat and Ball - London Bar Review