Welcome to the EPIC original ball pit cocktail bar! The incredible Ballie Ballerson is like no other bar you’ve ever been to. A world-famous venue featuring over ONE MILLION balls over two ball pits, it will magic you right back to the fun of the playground like a ball pit time machine. Whether you…
We Run The World brunch for International Women's Day
- No reviews.
- Ballie Ballerson Shoreditch
WE RUN THE WORLD BRUNCH for International Women's Day
All ticket types on all dates get you the first 90 minutes of unlimited pornstar martinis, fizz and pizza plus allocated access to the ball pits.
Ticket prices are subject to an additional booking fee at checkout.
PLEASE NOTE - We don't want to go all Monica Geller on you, but we have an obligation to ensure responsible drinking. If you become too intoxicated, your session will have to end without a refund. Be sensible and don't overcook it.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your ball pit time slot starts to make sure you don't eat into your ball pit time when getting your tickets scanned.
Pizzas on offer:
Thank U, Cheese (v) - Tomato, Mozzarella
Pizza My Heart (v) - Tomato, Mozzarella, Red & Yellow Peppers, Courgette, Caramelised Onion
Is BBQ A Carb? - BBQ Base, Mozzarella, Bacon, Chicken, Onion
My One And Pepperoni - Tomato, Mozzarella, Pepperoni
Mushroom Love (vo) - Tomato, Mozzarella, Ham, Mushrooms
Please note we have gluten free bases and vegan cheese available for all pizzas
(vo) Vegetarian on request
Pizzas can be made with gluten free bases or vegan cheese. Please ask the venue team on the day.
What are your brunch opening hours?
Ballie Ballerson Shoreditch
TUES to THUR evenings
SAT 11:30am-1:30pm and 2:15pm-4:15pm
ID & Age Restrictions
Our ball pits are only for grown-ups, so everybody needs to be 18+ and provide valid photo ID to get in, no matter how old you think you look. If anyone in your group does not have one of the below
forms of ID we cannot allow them to enter the venue and no one in the group is eligible for a refund.
No ID, no entry. We accept PHYSICAL (no photocopies or photographs) of:
Valid Passports (not expired or cut)
UK & Foreign Driving Licenses (passed or provisional)
Foreign National ID Cards
We do not accept PASS cards or the YOTI app.
BT Standing Ballie Ballerson Brunch Ticket - Sunday 14:30 to 16:30. Ball Pit Access and 90 minutes of Bottomless Starts at 14:30 (Limited Seating)
Our bottomless brunch tickets get you 2 hours of banging music and the first 90 minutes include unlimited pornstar martinis, fizz and pizza (all dietary requirements can be catered for) and access to both ball pits. This is a standing day party brunch ticket so means you will be in our main bar area with limited seating. Please note the bottomless food and drinks commence promptly at the start time of the event and when brunch finishes we do politely ask guests to leave the venue. We have an obligation to ensure responsible drinking and therefore your session will have to end with no refunds if you are over intoxicated so please be sensible and don't overcook it. You're guaranteed to enjoy a day of good vibes, great music, free flowing food and dranksss, and of course our ball pits!
|14:30 - 16:30||£30.00|
BT VIP Seated Ballie Ballerson Brunch Ticket- Sunday: 14:30 to 16:30 90 mins of bottomless starting at 14.30
This bottomless brunch ticket gets you 2 hours of banging music and the first 90 minutes include unlimited pornstar martinis, fizz and pizza (all dietary requirements can be catered for). This is a VIP Baller brunch ticket so means your group will be seated in our VIP area for food and drinks. Please note the bottomless food and drinks commence promptly at the start time of the event and when brunch finishes we do politely ask guests to leave the venue. We have an obligation to ensure responsible drinking and therefore your session will have to end with no refunds if you are overintoxicated so please be sensible and don't overcook it. You're guaranteed to enjoy a day of good vibes, great music, free flowing food and dranksss, and of course our ball pits!
|14:30 - 16:30||£40.00|
97 - 113 Curtain Road, EC2A 3BS
Old Street (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. The venue will hold your table for 15 mins from the start of your ticket start time. If you have not arrived after 15 minutes, you will be marked as a 'no' show and we reserve the right to reclaim your table.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
9. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
10. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification will be required. If you do not bring a valid form of physical ID we cannot allow entry and you will not be offered a refund.
11. Please be aware that if you have opted in, you may receive marketing material from Ballie Ballerson. Please feel free to unsubscribe at any time
12. Up to 7 days in advance: We can refund or transfer tickets. Post 7 days’ notice: Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. If you booked your ticket less than 7 days before the event date the booking is non-amendable and non-refundable.
13. In the event of forced closure by the government due to COVID-19, inability to travel due to COVID-19 restrictions or for those who receive last minute confirmation of possible COVID-19 contact, your ticket will not be eligible for a monetary refund. It can be rescheduled to a future date of your choosing or used as credit at the bar on your next visit.