The London Cabaret Club offers a sophisticated entertainment concept combining an Exquisite dining experience with an innovative live cabaret show. A night at The London Cabaret Club is an impressive production of music, dance, food and drink but also of an appreciation of Britain as a leading handin…
New Years Eve Royale
- No reviews.
- The London Cabaret Club
The London Cabaret Club’s 2020 New Years Eve Extravaganza At London’s Classic Art Deco Bloomsbury Ballroom
The legendary London Cabaret Club invites guests
to see in the new year in a typically decadent fashion, at the
stunningly beautiful Bloomsbury Ballroom in the heart of Central London.
All dining tickets include:
- Premium Champagne
Start your evening by joining us for pre-show drinks in the Rose Room where you
can watch and listen to our exciting lounge entertainment
Take your seats in the ballroom for the evening's performance
The show starts! Your food courses are served in between the show acts
Dress code: Black Tie
Gold (EARLY BIRD)
4 Course Dinner, half a bottle of Moet Champagne per person, 'New Year’s Eve Royale’, Celebration table party bags, Screening fireworks from around the world, after party featuring The London Cabaret Live
|16:00 - 22:00||£225.00|
Royal Diamond (EARLY BIRD)
This ticket includes; Welcome glass of champagne and canapes, 5 Course Dinner with a half bottle of premium wine and half a bottle of Verve Clicquot Champagne, 'New Year’s Eve Royale’, Celebration table party bags. Screening fireworks from around the world & Smoking Firework Cocktail, after party featuring The London Cabaret Live
|16:00 - 22:00||£445.00|
Victoria House, Bloomsbury Square, WC1B 4DA
2. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
3. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
4. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
5. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
6. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
7. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
8. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
9. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
10. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
11. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
12. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
13. Children are allowed to attend the show, but must leave once show is finished. (No babes in arms)
NB. WHILE THE RISK TO THE PUBLIC OF CORONAVIRUS REMAINS MODERATE IN THE U.K. PLEASE BE ASSURED WE ARE TAKING APPROPRIATE MEASURES AT THE CLUB AND FOLLOWING RECOMMENDED GUIDELINES CLOSELY, IN ORDER TO MINIMISE ANY RISKS.