The London Cabaret Club offers a sophisticated entertainment concept combining an Exquisite dining experience with an innovative live cabaret show. A night at The London Cabaret Club is an impressive production of music, dance, food and drink but also of an appreciation of Britain as a leading handin…
New Years Eve at The Rose Bar
- No reviews.
- The London Cabaret Club
New Years Eve At London’s Classic Art Deco Rose Bar
The legendary Bloomsbury Ballroom invites guests to see in the new year in a typically decadent fashion, at the stunningly beautiful Rose Bar, within the Bloomsbury Ballroom in the heart of Central London.
New Years Eve at The Rose Bar includes a welcome drink on arrival followed by an exquisite evening. Expect pop up entertainment as well a food station to keep you well fuelled all night. DJ’s playing a mix that will keeping you on your feet till the early hours of the morning! Pre-order drinks packages are also available.
Doors open from 22:00
Dress code: Black Tie
*Please note New Years Eve at The Rose Bar is a separate event to The London Cabaret Club's show
ROSE BAR ticket
The Rose Bar New Years Eve event includes a welcome drink on arrival, pop up entertainment throughout the evening from The London Cabaret Club stars, food stations and DJ’s to keep guests dancing until the early hours!
|22:00 - 05:00||£75.00|
ROSE BAR group ticket
Group ticket; The Rose Bar New Years Eve event includes a welcome drink on arrival, pop up entertainment throughout the evening from The London Cabaret Club stars, food stations and DJ’s to keep guests dancing until the early hours! Pre-ordered drinks packages are also available. MINIMUM 5
|22:00 - 05:00||£60.00|
ROSE BAR Entry Ticket
The Rose Bar New Years Eve event includes pop up entertainment throughout the evening from The London Cabaret Club stars and DJ’s to keep guests dancing until the early hours!
|22:00 - 05:00||£40.00|
Victoria House, Bloomsbury Square, WC1B 4DA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.