The London Cabaret Club offers a sophisticated entertainment concept combining an Exquisite dining experience with an innovative live cabaret show. A night at The London Cabaret Club is an impressive production of music, dance, food and drink but also of an appreciation of Britain as a leading handin…
6th Anniversary Show - Queen Of Roses
Join us on November 21st to celebrate our 6th Anniversary of The London Cabaret Club! We begin the celebrations with a canapé and Champagne reception, followed by our finale season show, Queen Of Roses.
The Queen Of Roses is a traditional British Show with a modern twist - an immersive cabaret experience, featuring an evening of majestic live performances, exquisite dining and quintessentially British cocktails.
The show will take you on a sensational tour of British heritage, celebrating Queen Elizabeth I, Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth II with dazzling cabaret performances and decadent gastronomy inspired by key moments from each of their reigns.
The experience at The London Cabaret Club isn’t just limited to the stage. From being served top quality British cuisine and bespoke drinks, to being greeted by glamorous hosts and hostesses embodying the theme of the night, a complete immersive night!
A night at The London Cabaret Club is an impressive production of music, dance, food and drink but also of an appreciation of Britain as a leading hand in creating some of the world’s most exciting music genres, fashion trends and movements – a true cultural goldmine!
Pre-show entertainment, Reserved area during the show, Queen of Roses show, Late Night Lounge and DJ till late
|19:30 - 03:00||£45.00|
Pre-show entertainment, Premium reserved seating during the show, Queen of Roses show, Three course menu, Late Night Lounge and DJ till late
|19:30 - 03:00||£75.00|
VIP reserved area pre-show with pre-show entertainment, VIP reserved area during the show, Queen of Roses show, VIP five course gourmet menu, Theatrical show cocktail, Exclusive meet and greet with show stars, Late Night Lounge and DJ till late
|19:30 - 03:00||£125.00|
VIP reserved area pre-show with pre-show entertainment, VIP reserved area during the show, Queen of Roses show, VIP five course gourmet menu, Half a bottle of Moet & Chandon Champagne, Theatrical show cocktail, Exclusive meet and greet with show stars, Late Night Lounge and DJ till late
|19:30 - 03:00||£165.00|
Victoria House, Bloomsbury Square, WC1B 4DA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.