WOW YOUR GUESTS WITH OUR UNIQUE HISTORIC VENUE THAT EXUDES CHARM AND INDIVIDUALITY The Ivory Vaults is perfectly situated for private parties and corporate events. Immersed within Ivory House at St Katharine Docks of Tower Hill, our venue provides fantastic access to the City and East London. The…
Christmas Lunch in Winter Wonderland
This Christmas step into a fantasy and experience a winter wonderland, set within a land of archaic culture where winter reigns long.
This fascinating venue is centrally located in the beautiful St. Katharine Docks, alongside the river Thames, just two-minute walk from Tower Bridge and the Tower of London.
- Christmas themed venue
- 5 course Christmas meal
- Half bottle of wine
- Christmas crackers
- Interactive show, with over two hours of entertainment
- Glamorous aerial acrobat and contortionist
- Remarkable Jugglers and hand balancers
- After show, club music and dancing till 4 PM
Why our venue?
- Excellent transport links
- Classic English Venue set in our atmospheric vaulted cellars
- 450 seat capacity venue with 9 Individual vaulted private dining areas
Themed venue, Welcome drink, 5 courses meal, half bottle of wine, 2h live medieval entertainment, disco until 4pm
|12:15 - 16:00||£50.00|
Themed venue, 5 courses meal, welcome drink, 2 pints of apple juice, 2h live medieval entertainment, disco until 4pm
|12:15 - 16:00||£30.00|
Ivory House, St Katherine Docks, E1W 1BP
City of London
Tower Hill (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.