Grace Hall is the sixth venue from events & hospitality group, Camm & Hooper. The stunning Grade II listed venue is available for private hire throughout the week but come the weekend, it's home to their coveted Jukebox Battle Bottomless Brunch. Jukebox Battle Bottomless Brunch Ideal for large…
Disco Yoga Brunch
Step back in time, as Disco Yoga is brings its most elegant brunch yet to the historic City of London!
Evoking the sultry atmosphere of a 1920s New York speakeasy, Disco Yoga will take place in The Grace Below, a very special events space nestled beneath Grace Hall.
You can nourish your mind, tummy and soul with a generous helping of Disco Yoga® and get your 5 a day at our super yummy brunch with a glass of bubbly or two!
Arrive 15 minute before you’ll ‘Glitz Up’ first then enjoy a full hour of flow style yoga to a dazzling disco soundtrack. First we will soothe your Saturday night fever then yes sir, you can boogie 'til you just can't boogie no more.
You’ll then kick back, feast and socialise. Let's Get Fizzical with a glass of prosecco followed by a delicious buffet brunch!
Re-charge for the week ahead at this super Saturday brunch! You’ll be Stayin’ Alive & Kung Fu fighting away the Monday blues with groove in your heart, dancing your way into the week…
No experience necessary, all levels welcome. Your ticket options include either one glass of prosecco or make it a party with bottomless fizz plus a delicious brunch to a live disco DJ soundtrack.
Don’t go bacon my heart and book today for an unforgettable and uplifting brunch experience. Whichever you choose we’re sure this laid back yet energising session will bring love, light and laughter to all you pure pleasure seekers ready to groove your way into the week ahead!
Although there is no need to bring a mat (we provide them) you can don your spandex and pile on the (bio) glitter as it's the most glamorous and fun way to bend and stretch! Think Gatsby gets Groovy - dress to express!
ABOUT DISCO YOGA:
Disco Yoga® was founded in 2016 by Sarah Hunt & DJ Darlo who wanted to create a yoga class for people who want fitness to be fun and uplifting! Disco Yoga® will reboots the booty and revives spirits with yoga moves, infused with a few boogies to pumping disco grooves. Disco Yoga has become THE 'must do' activity with your grooviest pals, and their roster includes weekly classes in Old Street, monthly at Peckham & regular festival appearances at Latitude, Bestival and Isle of Wight amongst many more.
Sample menu options, served in a relaxed buffet style.
Veggie whips & dips
Spring crudités, grilled flatbread (vg)
The fancy kebab
...Chicken shish, garlic yoghurt, harissa
Ground rib steak burger
...Bacon, cheddar, beetroot chutney
Black bean, portobello mushroom burger
...Tomato relish, gem lettuce, tomato, red onion,
summer slaw (vg)
Potato and chive scone
...Smoked salmon, horseradish cream
...Chopped chilli, super sprouts, poached egg (v)
The sugar fix
Eton Mess (v, gf)
Please note: As per the standard DMN T&Cs tickets for this event are non-refundable, non exchangeable and valid for the date of the class booked for only.
Disco Yoga, brunch plus bottomless prosecco
Disco Yoga, buffet brunch plus bottomless prosecco for 1 hour
|10:30 - 13:45||£42.50|
Disco Yoga, Brunch & glass of prosecco
Disco Yoga, buffet brunch and glass of prosecco or mocktail afterwards
|10:30 - 13:45||£35.00|
147 Leadenhall Street, EC3V 4QT
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.