Take on 800m of fun at TeamSport indoor go karting Tower bridge, the best go karting track in central London. Located just minutes walking from Bermondsey tube station, the space is ideally located for any central London event or night out, action-packed events and offers await you, just get in touch…
Go Karting Christmas Parties in Central London
- No reviews.
- TeamSport Go Karting London Central
TAKE THE TEAM TO LAP LAND THIS YEAR!!
Thinking of doing something a little different this year and want to give the team a party to remember? Check out TeamSport's Christmas Parties, with 5 LONDON VENUES TO CHOOSE FROM, fully licensed bars, bespoke catering options, conference rooms and the ultimate go karting tracks, its got everything you need to steer some Christmas joy to your party this year!!
All TeamSport Go Karting Christmas Parties include the following:
- Bespoke catering and drink options available
- Exclusive track use
- Professional race-suit and helmet hire
- Safety briefing
- Podium trophy presentation
- Fully licensed bar
- Free parking *except our Manchester Victoria location
- Use of Meeting / party rooms at request
As for tracktime - that depends on what package you decide to go with, choose from Team Challenge, Super Grand prix or Mini Grand Prix:
- Practice, Qualifying and a Grid Started Race with our Mini Grand Prix Event
- Practice, Heats, Semi Finals and Grand Final in our Super Grand Prix Event
- Non stop race against the clock in your teams to reach the highest lap total in our Team Challenge events
Bring your team to lap-land and enjoy some adrenaline fuelled fun at any one of our 34 (soon to be 35!) locations nationwide.Want to know what a Christmas party at TeamSport could look like? Check out our video on
100, Clements Road, SE7 8NJ
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.