About 116 Pall Mall 116 Pall Mall is a magnificent Grade I listed venue in the heart of the West End. A stone's throw from some of London's most iconic landmarks, such as Piccadilly Circus, Buckingham Palace and St James's Park, 116 is enviably located and built on the site of a former palace. With…
Jubilee Afternoon Tea at 116 Pall Mall
- No reviews.
- 116 Pall Mall
Celebrate the Platinum Jubilee just down the road from Buckingham Palace in true quintessential British style. Enjoy a regal Searcys Jubilee Afternoon Tea in the beautiful Morning Room at 116 Pall Mall. With a series of treats and savouries inspired by Her Majesty's favourites, you'll enjoy classic Victoria sponge, strawberry and vanilla Battenberg, and scones with cream and jam, all paired with a selection of teas and a glass Searcys English Sparkling Wine.
Jubilee Afternoon Tea
Enjoy a delicious selection of Jubilee savouries, freshly baked scones and decadent pastries, paired with a glass of Searcys English Sparkling Wine for £49 per guest.
|14:00 - 15:30||£49.00|
116 Pall Mall, 116 Pall Mall, SW1Y 5ED
Charing Cross (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.