FEST Camden is a new and unique, multi-faceted venue housed in a 200 year old horse hospital at Camden Stables Market. Offering a brilliantly diverse mix of indoor and outdoor entertainments from cocktails to cabaret, dancing to dining, the historic venue has genuine charm, tasteful contemporary design…
Vegtoberfest 2019 - Vegan Oktoberfest w/ Old Dirty Brasstards + Brasstermind Live
Vegtoberfest, the UK’s first vegan Oktoberfest celebration, launched in October 2018 with a raucous sold out show at Camden’s Fest venue. This pioneering plant based extravaganza is returning with two festivals for 2019 on Saturday 12th and Saturday 19th October. The vegan beer festival couples the merry traditions of Oktoberfest with a modern twist; vegan friendly beers, wines, street food, live music and comedy.
Oktoberfest is a beer festival first and foremost and Vegtoberfest is just that. Vegan-friendly Bavarian beers such as Spaten, Lowenbrau and more will sit alongside a handful of local vegan craft ales, while vegan wines, mulled wine, hot and cold cocktails and vegan Baileys will also be available.
It wouldn't be an Oktoberfest celebration without Bratwurst so Vegtoberfest has drafted in Camden’s leading vegan street food specialists
. They will be serving 100% vegan, Bavarian Wiesswurst, Bratwurst and Bockwurst sausages with all the usual trimmings. They’ll also be serving their infamous vegan Dirty Burger with baycon, fried onion, cheese, lettuce and pickles and German potato pancakes aka kartoffelpuffer. Vegtoberfest will also make use of the Fest’s Birdcage restaurant which will be transformed into a vegan diner serving stone-baked vegan pizza, loaded fries, pretzels and vegan ice cream.
Fest Camden's main room will be transformed into a marvellous festival-themed beer hall where guests can enjoy their beers while live music from the amazing Old Dirty Brasstards (on 12th October) and Brasstermind (on 19th October) plays out on stage. London’s leading cabaret star Dee Riley will be hosting the evening and treating the crowd to his infamous stage magic and comedy routines. Guests can also enjoy food and drink from the Wonderfest Rooftop with its views over Camden Stables Market and groups can book one of the venue’s famous Party Stables.
VEGTOBERFEST 2019 DATES
Saturday 12th October
Saturday 19th October
12/10 - Old Dirty Brasstards, Dee Riley
19/10 - Brasstermind, Dee Riley
Camden Stables Market,
Chalk Farm Road,
Camden, NW1 8AH
OVER 18ˢ ONLY
FEST Camden, Chalk Farm Road, NW1 8AH
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.