Pop Brixton is a temporary project that has turned disused land into a creative space for local, independent businesses. Home to over 50 startups across street food, restaurants, bars, retail boutiques and even a radio station; Pop Brixton offers a unique and immersive visitor experience. Just a 3-minute…
Rags & Rails - Queen of the harpies market
- Pop Brixton
- No reviews.
Alongside our fabulous cohorts Elsie and Fred, we take great pleasure in inviting you to our event, Rags and Rails. After the success of the first event held up north, we can't wait to bring the fun to Pop Brixton.
We'll have the juiciest mix of independent labels, dope accessories and vintage to make you drool in the coolest setting south of the river.
Add to the mix a DJ, Live art demo's, Henna design, banging street food, booze, and I think we've got ourselves a party.
Come hang out, and tell all your mates x
If you fancy being involved as a vendor then send over an email, however spaces are limited. - email@example.com
49 Pop Brixton SW9 8PQ
49 Pop Brixton SW9 8PQ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Thanks for your review. You've earned 10 points! Check your balance here.