Set within the heart of Shoreditch, Club Aquarium provides music lovers with a feast for the senses. The venue comprises 3 rooms playing the best up and coming music, alongside club classics, a swimming pool and Jacuzzi and a fully stocked cocktail bar. This is all alongside state of the art industry…
Day of The Dead - Halloween Special
- Club Aquarium
THIS AND THAT - DAY OF THE DEAD - HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
Date - Saturday 27th October 2018 at Club Aquarium (Old Street)
Times - 10pm to 6am Advanced tickets advised,
GUARANTEED SELL OUT EVENT !!!!
This EPIC Super Club will feature three arenas of music by some of London’s best DJs. Aquarium is the only club in London to boast a heated swimming pool and hot tub.
►MUSIC POLICY Main Arena - Hip Hop // RnB // House
Arena 2: Reggaeton // Dancehall // Afrobeats
V.I.P - Old School Classics // House
▷ ATTRACTIONS ★ Swimming Pool & Jaccuzzi★ 1000 + Ravers
Limited booths and tables available on request.
More info email email@example.com
|Early Bird||22:00 - 06:00||£5.00|
|General Admission - 1st Batch||22:00 - 06:00||£10.00|
|Final Release||22:00 - 06:00||£15.00|
256-260, Old Street,Shoreditch, EC1V 9DD
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.