The Horse & Groom is, once again, the place for great entertainment, now established as one of the leading contemporary music destinations in the area.Whilst the regular weekend parties, with international DJs and cutting edge music, continue, the Horse and Groom has undertaken a major refurbishment…
Easter Thursday special The Future Is Bright EP Launch Party meets Discovery bank holiday Discotheque
2 floors no school on Friday as it is a bank holiday and a plethora of great guests over both floors it is the legendary Easter Thursday special at the Horse an Groom tickets only £3 from design my night
Upstairs-We're so happy to announce the release of our first EP "The Future Is Bright" - out on The Weird & The Wonderful and Times Music India!We've been in the lab for ages crafting this deep, textured new sound and it's kind of a relief to finally be able to share it with you...We're throwing a bash with our family, old and new, upstairs at our favourite Shoreditch venue Horse and Groom. Make sure you get there for 10pm when we showcase new the EP and videos:
D-Code & Psylence, Wax Wings, Eddy Temple Morris, Nerm, VIN, Plus Special Guest
Downstairs it is the Discovery Easter disco with Neil Thornton & Jac The Disco invite Jay Bakal and all the gang plus special guest TBA into the booth .The Discovery parties have been headstrong for 6 years and have seen acclaimed guests such as Tornado Wallace, Mark E, Pete Herbert, Dicky Trisco, I:Cube, Andy Blake, Eric Duncan, Rahaan, Justin Vandervolgen, Young Marco, Baby G, Loud E, The Revenge and many more joining them in the DJ Booth. The party ethos is simple; bringing the party to the party, where the guys and girls on the dance floor have as much fun as their guests who join them in the DJ booth; thus providing a magical carpet ride throughout the entire evening where you can expect to hear the finest house, disco and party jammer's.
Jay Bakal - Co-founder of Esoteric Club nights and regular at Alfresco Events and Shoreditch’s well known ‘disco pub’ The Horse and Groom, after more than 20 years at the decks Jay is still immersing himself in all things house music.
With roots in disco, Motown, electronic synth pop and ska and an ardent raver and pirate radio fan, Jay has amassed a huge collection of records dating back to the 70’s. Having played US House gigs at some of London’s most iconic venues such as Madam Jojos, Paradise Club, Wag, Leisure Lounge and also at his then much-loved venue the Ministry of Sound, in more recent times Jay’s music style has evolved and whilst still playing house also pulls on other genres such as techno, indie dance and deep house. With several projects lined up for 2016 Jay is also looking forward to sharing a summer festival stage for Cowbell’s Alfresco Events with big names like Jennifer Cardini, Vox Low and Ivan Smagghe.
It's Easter Thursday so will get rammed, please get there early - we don't want you stuck outside!
£3 easter thurs disco ticket
£3 Easter Thurs disco ticket
28 Curtain Road, Shoreditch EC2A 3NZ
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.