downstairs - Universal Vibes returns to the Horse & Groom with ' The Freestyle Blend'...residents Paddy Freeform and PBS host the bar with a more eclectic freestyle music policy. expect Disco, funk. old school, new school, Jazzy Beats and bass treats... while upstairs Daylight Robbery returns with Cassimm, Jojo Angel, Matteo Rosolare pushing the more electronic sounds
The Horse and Groom
28 Curtain Road, Shoreditch, London, EC2A 3NZ
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
A word from the chef:
Gourmet Gorditas-Gourmet Gorditas was started by Santiago and Pedro, two authentic and unique Mexicans who wanted to bring something authentic and unique from their homeland to London. Gorditas are hand-made flatbreads stuffed with different kind of fillings, a type of street food that's incredibly popular in the north of Mexico (where Santiago was born and raised), but has yet to be discovered by most Londoners. Gourmet Gorditas are the very first (and so far the only) place making gorditas in London, and after only a few months trading in Brick Lane, award-winning food blogger Chris Osburn named them one of the best street food places in Shoreditch:
Santiago and Pedro have created recipes that take inspiration from authentic Mexican dishes, but have given them a 'foodie' spin by using the best locally-sourced gourmet ingredients. They're life partners as well as business partners, so their company is a family affair, a life-long dream of Santiago's which together they've made a reality.
If you've not heard of Burger bear by now.... Where have you been? Launched in 2012 on the street, Burger Bear can be found serving up one of London's best burgers to a sound track of disco beats all across London.
Burger Bear Tom, brainchild, behind the Bear created bacon jam and makes some of the best Mac & Cheese balls you'll ever eat.
Moving from street food to venues, he now has a spot in Peckham, The Magic Roundabout on the top of Old Street Station and Stokey Bears, in, you've guessed it Stoke Newington.
This winter, he is holding up the reins at The Horse and Groom pub where you'll find him cooking up creative interpretations of classic American dishes with Great British ingredients. Inspired dishes to keep you felling warm inside this Christmas. There'll also be some XXXmas classics on the menu too!