Scala is a beautiful multi-purpose venue in the regenerated Kings Cross area on the north side of central London. The building contains four main floors and hosts events for as many as 1,145 people. There are three bars; two dance floors and a stage for live performances. The Scala hosts regular weekend…
NOW That's What I Call Music: Club Nights
- No reviews.
NOW That’s What I Call Music! has been the definitive guide to UK pop music since it first appeared back in 1983 - and now comes the very first, fully official NOW Club Night.
Get ready for the biggest and best night out you’ve ever had: nothing but massive tunes, spanning the 80s, 90s, 00s and 10s, exclusively sourced from the 100+ compilations that have sold millions and soundtracked lives across the world.
Prepare yourself for the huge hits you all remember - and a few you’d forgotten about: everyone remembers their first NOW album - no one will forget their first NOW Club Night!
|Early Bird||21:00 - 03:00||£8.00|
|General Admission||21:00 - 03:00||£10.00|
275, Pentonville Road, N1 9NL
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.