£6 advance // £10 on the door First 100 people through the door get a FREE T-shirt
With DJs: Shortee Blitz (Kiss FM) Mr Thing CJ Beatz CWD Russ Ryan Hosted by MC Pranksta
The Doctor’s Orders’ Hip-Hop vs R&B is the most popular night out in London and now the moves to a new bigger venue to allow for it’s popularity. With the new move comes a fresh line up. Still the strongest line up of resident DJs in the capital.
Going back to back in the Hip-Hop vs R&B challenge each month we have Kiss FM’s king of Hip-Hop, Shortee Blitz, joining The Doctor’s Orders resident & best Hip-Hop DJ in the country Mr Thing. We now also boast new residents in BBC 1xtra’s voice of RnB CJ Beatz and one of the most in demand DJs in the city the incredible CWD. Warming things up month on month with his incredible selection of floor fillers is The Doctor’s Orders resident Russ Ryan.
As always this will be a great fun night out for guys and gals alike to grab ya mates and get ready to bump and grind and make sure you get down early to grab your FREE T-Shirt.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.