Rockstar Series: Charlie Mullins OBE, Pimlico Plumbers in conversation with Rosie Coxshaw
- Home Grown Club
Our Rockstar Series, has brought some of the best of British business to the Home Grown stage. this time we are partnering with Modern Women, to bring you Charlie Mullins OBE, one of the UK’s best-known entrepreneurs. He started his business, Pimlico Plumbers, from scratch and built it into a multi-million-pound enterprise, which he sold in 2021 for £145 million. Charlie Mullins started out earning 10p a day while bunking off school, now a multi-millionaire, plumber Charlie Mullins says his main priority is to spend all his money, enjoying the best things that life can offer.
Outspoken and often controversial, Charlie can be regularly seen on TV, heard on the radio and quoted in print giving his unique brand of common sense.
Charlie was awarded an OBE in 2015 for services to the plumbing industry and has four children with first wife Lynda.
Charlie shares his rags to riches story with Rosie Coxshaw, Founder of Modern Women.
The evening includes drinks, canapés and conversation.
6.00pm arrival, 6.30pm presentation kicks off and 7.30pm networking.
Home Grown Members
Members will present proof of membership at venue.
|18:00 - 20:00
Guests of Home Grown Members
Member needs to be present with the guest upon arrival.
|18:00 - 20:00
|18:00 - 20:00
44 Great Cumberland Place, W1H 7BS
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.