Situated in South London’s Elephant & Castle, Ministry of Sound has been a vocal point for clubbers since opening its doors back in 1991. Having recently celebrated its 20th Anniversary, the club remains as London’s longest serving dance floor providing house music on Friday and Saturday nights…
Trevor Nelson's August Bank Holiday #Classics
- No reviews.
- Ministry of Sound
Bank Holiday Sunday at Ministry of Sound
August 25th 10:30pm/4am Across 4 Arenas
All Things Old School From 80's to 00's
After Now 2 Sold Out years of Bank Holiday parties in Ministry of Sound on August's Carnival Sunday; Trevor is back for a huge party in 2019.
Covering every avenue of old school & split across 4 arenas at one of the worlds most recognised night spots, expect yet again an historic party with no work Monday!
The Award winning nightclub Ministry of Sound is the quintessential destination for ravers alike, a venue which Trevor held his HUGE New Years Eve Parties at back in the early 00's & 90's. With 4 arenas, a huge luxury VIP, Ibiza Style Outdoor Area & the worlds most advance Lighting/Sound-system, we're excited to be back here once again!
CLASSICS is set to unite lovers of old school, from 80's Soul & Boogie boppers to the 90's & 00's HipHop & RnB Addicts; all curated by Trevor Nelson himself.
DJ Line Up:
ARENA 1 - late 90s and 00s RNB & HIP HOP (Think MTV The Lick!)- Featuring: Trevor Nelson, Pirate Radio Legend Frisky DJ, EVE's Tour DJ Martin 2 Smoove; Charles Djclk Maurice and Rampage Sound's DJ Maurice.
VIP Tickets include queue jump access via Guest-list Queue, private VIP room access with balconies overlooking both main rooms. The VIP room also has an exclusive premium VIP Bar with service.
Ministry of Sound London
103 Gaunt Street, SE1 6DP
Closest stations = Elephant & Castle // Borough (Both walking distance)
Doors open 10:30pm - 18+ ID Required as by law.
Smart Casual Dress Code (Trainers are fine!)
Keep up to date with events across socials:
Nearest Hotels = Travel Lodge Waterloo (from £39) - Hotel H10 **** (From £99)
( ( Tickets are non-refundable, ID will be required, last entry will be 00:30, Tickets are non-transferable, Dress Code is Smart Casual only, Please do not purchase from ticketswap ) )
|Standard||22:00 - 04:00||£12.50|
|VIP||22:00 - 04:00||£25.00|
Group Ticket (5 for 4)
All 5 people must arrive as a group before 1am to guarantee entry.
|22:00 - 04:00||£50.00|
103, Gaunt Street, Elephant & Castle, SE1 6DP
Elephant & Castle
Elephant & Castle (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.